How to Change - NATO G10 Straps
Remove your existing watch band
With drilled lug holes,
1. Press the pointed pin tip of the spring bar tool on the hole.
2. Move your band.
No drilled lug holes,
1. Place the forked end of the spring bar.
2. Locate the ridged shoulder and compress the spring bar.
3. Move your band.
Install NATO G10 Strap
Install spring bars.
1. Insert the long end of the watch band into the top lug of your watch.
2. Loop the watch band through the bottom lug.
Wear NATO Strap
If the long end of the band is too long for your wrist, loop it as shown